Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh Canada!

It feels good to win a hockey game... I feel so patriotic. It was a good game, it had everything you could want from a hockey game. Too bad this wasn't for the gold medal but still feels good to beat the rivals south of the border. Now if we can do the same with our olympic team this winter all will be good. 

So I'm just blasting my speakers, enjoying some bbc radio 1... all the way from the UK! They have good music over there... good thing for the internet I can listen to it as well! Woohoo! I guess this new years eve will be me and my music... again. When will I get to experience new years eve doing something fun and exciting? I really want to go to NYC even though I know it will be PACKED! I think it'll be a good experience... or even to spend nye somewhere beside my basement room with my own "party" happening.

I guess I will have to wait another year to see if anything will change. I'm just happy canada won tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment