Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 7 - It's Been A Week!

It's day 7 and you know what that means! 7 days = one full week! Wow this blog is officially one week old! I guess I can do this and keep this up... next thing you know, it'll be a month! WOWZERS!

So it's past 12... it's actually 12:42AM... I know I broke my "sleeping at 12" rule. I guess I have no excuses but to say that I'm trying to fix up my old ass computer. After fixing my parent's computer the other day, I figured there's an old piece of junk laying around, why not fix it up and try to give it a new home! I'm debating if I should install ubuntu or windows... It's a pretty crap computer... old celeron processor with 512MB of ram.... and 80 gig harddrive.... yeah nothing to drool about, I know. Ubuntu... I'd have to learn linux and windows I already know how to use to that won't be too hard.... Oh the decisions! I have a ubuntu cd already inside but I don't know... I might install xp instead....OR I can install ubuntu now and if I get sick of it, I'll just reinstall xp. I thought about dual boot but I don't think this computer could handle that.... seriously, I don't want a fire in my room!

Anyways, this isn't much of a blog about my day... kinda of short but I'll write more tomorrow, promise.

Don't be a stranger, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment