Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 11 - Alberta Bound

To continue off from what I wrote last night... I called Grand Prairie again and they offered me a position and I took it! So my short but frustrating journey to find a job has ended and I can't be happier. Although I'd prefer to stay in Toronto and work at CAMH, that opportunity will come again, I'm sure but this one might not. And besides this will be like vacation, I've never been to Grand Prairie and I don't know anyone there so it should be an adventure.

I start January 18, 2010 so I'll probably be there a week or half a week before that day to settle in and what not. They said they'd help me find temp. housing until I can find something. I'll be proactive and look for something here so when I get there, I won't have to stay at the temp. housing for long.

I don't think my plan for raising money is necessary anymore cause I'll be making money, more than I would have imagined so... I would thank people for donating but since no one has... I'll just thank the people who, I hope, dropped by and read my blog and at least thought about donating a penny to my cause. So THANK YOU!

No this blog won't be shut down, I'll have more than enough things to talk about.... the one month I have left in Toronto, my transition to Grand Prairie, my work, my life in Grand Prairie. So this blog will be the place to be if you want to know about my new life in Grand Prairie in 2010.

Don't be a stranger and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment