Sunday, December 20, 2009

I was too tired to blog yesterday after sleeping at 4AM and waking up at 6:30, playing basketball at 9:30, took a nap for two hours and went to a house warming loft party later in the day. Overall it was a very fun yet tiring day. It was good to play basketball, getting on the court and playing the sport I love playing. Even though the gym was freezing cold and slippery as ice... it was still fun. I hope I'm not getting sick from it though... I better not get sick before I head out west.

The house warming loft party was a blast. Lots of people (even though I didn't most of them), music was great (my friend and his friend's friend were dj-ing), good drinks (the adult kind) and just a very atmosphere. We ended up staying until everyone pretty much left and that was around 3:30-4 and afterward went for pho in chinatown. Got home around 5 and passed out from shear exhaustion. But it was worth every bit of being tired... if that makes sense.

Today was a normal sunday; went to church at 12, went out with friends for food and came home to watch football. San Diego Chargers, WHAT?! lol I realized more and more as the days go by how much I will miss my friends here. Having dinner with them today and just talking at starbucks made me realized that I won't have those moments again for awhile when I'm in Grande Prairie. But I have hopeful that I will make new friends and I hope to share quality time talking and bonding with them in the new home.

It's pretty scary how time is moving so fast these days... less than a month left until I longer can call myself a resident of Thornhill, Ontario but a resident of Grande Prairie, Alberta. I think this move will be good for me. It'll be good for me personally to grow and mature as a person and as an adult. I feel trapped at home right now cause I feel like I'm being treated like a 10 year old and not feeling like I'm getting treated like an adult who can make his own decisions. I think this move will help me move away from my comfort zone and will let me be more open and willing to try new things. I will have to or else I will end up doing nothing during my free times and end up deteriorating personally.

I can't seem to organize my thoughts right now so I'll leave it at that for this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment