Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I've been slacking on my blog the past couple of days. I've been so tired seeing friends and hanging out with them while I can. Most are going on vacation after Christmas and won't be back until the new year so gotta see them while they are still here. I've been eating lots though because of it. Eating lots of good food and drinking good beer.

Anyways, I gotta head to church for Christmas morning service now. I'll try to blog about the past couple of days when I get. I don't have much planned today anyways, just service and dim sum lunch and that's about it. What else can you do on Christmas day... not much but stay home and I guess watching a movie. OH! Speaking of movies... I saw Avatar in 3D the other day. It was was alright, good graphics and action sense but the storyline... and the quality of acting... I laughed at some parts, that's all I gotta say.

Gotta head out, merry christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. are you talking about the pilot chick!? I just watched it yesterday, I thought it was cooool!
    I bet you regret asking ppl to leave comments now LOL

    ReplyDelete