Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 4 - Continued

So here I am again at this ridiculous hour (2:40AM) wondering to myself why I'm not in bed sleeping. I guess one good reason why I'm not sleeping yet is cause I'm trying out this new blog app I found where I can blog from my iPod Touch! Cool, eh?! I think so!

But back to my messed up sleeping patterns... I have to find a way to get myself back to a normal pattern cause this can't be healthy for my body. I think tomorrow I will try to sleep early like at 12. That sounds pretty reasonable, right? So hopefully there won't be a post at 2 in the morning tomorrow. (fingers crossed)

Aaah! My eyes are getting heavy! A sign for me to stop blogging and make some zzzzzzzz's!

Don't be a stranger, leave a comment.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment