Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's 3:49AM according to my iPod touch as I write this latest blog entry. I find myself not able to fall asleep. Maybe it's because I'm so excited about my big move to Grande Prairie or maybe it's because I'm actually, infact sad to leave this city I have come to love and call home for the past 10+ years of my life.

I know I will come back to this city but the excitement of starting a new chapter if my life is overwhelming. However I also know that I will miss my friends and family during the times when I won't be working. I guess I can't run away from that feeling of home sickness.

Haha as I blog on my iPod touch in my bed at now 3:57AM, I realize I'm writing pretty heavy stuff here. In the words of Marty McFly, "That's heavy, Doc!" So if that quote in mind I'm going to end this entry and try to get some shut eye.

So don't be a stranger and leave a comment.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

1 comment: