Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've become a night owl and I can't fall asleep at the right times. It's 1:40AM and I'm wide awake listening to some club music, DJ ICON - Weapon of Choice Vol. 2. I have my own little club in my room... why pay some ridiculous cover free when I can enjoy the same kind of music in the comfort of my own room? And even then, when you get into the club... so many dirty, greasy looking guys and girls with caked on faces... guess some people are into those type of people... I will never understand them. Don't they realize when they wake up the next morning they will see a completely different person... I mean a completely different face?!

"You're not the same person I met last night are you?"
"Uuuh, yeah I am!"
"OH!... yeeeeeah.... I'll call you"

A thought... do girls who spend hours on their faces with pounds of make up go back home at the end of the day and peel off their make up like a mask and keep them stored somewhere for another night? I mean I do appreciate some make up on girls, I like the minimal make up look... but some people just over do it and it just looks nasty. And another thought... if I had a girlfriend who wore pounds of make up day in and day out... I'd be scared to wear anything but white cause I'd be afraid her face would rub off onto my clothes... I guess even wearing white is bad. It'll be like a brand new canvas for them to work with, but instead of using brushes to paint, they can just use their faces. It's like their faces already have all the colours you need to create a colourful masterpiece. I guess their faces in that case would be the painters colour palette?

I think I've stayed up long enough for tonight. I am getting tired so maybe my nocturnal habits are being broken.... I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment