Monday, December 21, 2009

T-Minus 28 Days - In A Pickle

So I'm in a constant fight with myself if I should go back and forth to Grande Prairie to find a place and come back to Toronto to attend my friend's buddy's wedding (which is on a saturday) and fly back to Grande Prairie the next day to start work on monday. (that was one long sentence) I don't know what to do. I've been thinking about it for a long time, ever since I accept the job offer. After I hung up the phone after accepting I realized that I had a wedding to go to very close to my start date. I've talked to my parents about it and they told me to not to go to the wedding and I've talked to couple of friends and they say the same thing but I've been looking forward to this wedding. I've known him for a long time and he is one of my close buddy's brother. As of now... I'm not planning on attending the wedding but my mind might change a lot throughout the week. Damn!

I've been looking at airfare and I think I should make a decision soon on my date of departure. The days that I'm here are getting shorter and shorter. I'm realizing how much I'm going to miss it here in Toronto... but I know this move will be good for me.

I have a feeling I'm repeating a lot of things on my postings. I really have to stop blogging late at night. I'm gonna lose all my readers/followers.... uh not like I have any. The only follower of my blog is... ME! LOL Guess I should advertise this on facebook and twitter... gotta get my blog out there. Make it popular and maybe it can be turned into a movie... I wish!

Until tomorrow... don't be a stranger, leave a comment.

1 comment: