Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 3 - Damn You Bad Habits!

Good afternoon... to whoever comes by and reads my blog. Today's day started off pretty late... I didn't want to sleep last night and wanted to watch a movie so after asking friends for suggestions, I decided to watch Children of Men starting Clive Owen. I started off watching it on tv but I couldn't hear cause I didn't want to wake up the house by blasting the volume so I switched to my laptop and headphones. For those who haven't seen it or don't know what its about, it's set in the year 2027 when the world is falling apart and where everyone becomes infertile and hasn't a birth in 18 years. So it's the job of Theo (Clive Owen) to protect the world's only hope to jump start the population. I thought it was a good movie but I think I was feeling more of an action film last night so I wasn't too into it. Nonetheless, I recommend Children of Men.

So I woke up at 1:00PM which has become a very bad habit of mine, waking up late. I should start sleeping early and waking up early but its become a habit and bad habits, especially are hard to break. But its not like I have anything to do when I wake up early. Actually I take that back, I have plenty to do but being unemployed has taken its poll on me and it has become very discouraging when no one wants to hire you or even call you up for an interview. Maybe my resume sucks? Maybe my cover letter sucks? Maybe my interviews suck? I don't know... if anyone wants to provide any input, please do... cause any suggestion is welcomed.

So I bring this all back to my reason for this blog. I know there must be people out there with big hearts and who understand what I am going through. Any encouragements, a shiny penny, anything and everything will be accepted. If my "blog project" ends up being me collecting people's junk... so be it.

Again... don't be a stranger and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment