Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 1 - The Beginning

So before I fell asleep last night after watching Paul Blart Mall Cop (which wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be) I thought to myself "what am I doing?" I've been out of school for few months now (yay a recent grad!) but it feels more like few years. I've been applying to jobs after jobs after jobs... in Toronto, Ontario, and out west in B.C. and in Alberta and they all pretty much end with the same conclusion, "sorry you don't have enough experience." What load of crap, huh? They know I'm fresh out of university and maybe the reason I applied in the first place was so I learn and gain experience... after all isn't that what you do at a job? Learn and gain new work experiences while providing quality service to your clients? That's what I thought.

So it's been few months, like I said, and still unemployed. I have my OSAP (for those who don't know, that's my student loans) I have to pay for but without a job, how am I suppose to pay for it? So that brings me back to why I decided to write a blog. In my crazy thoughts, maybe I can raise money writing a blog. Yes, I know... it IS a crazy idea but what's the worst thing that can happen? If I don't make money, I don't make money... at least I know that I tried something and it didn't work.

I guess I will have to build up an army of blog followers... I guess that will come with time. So this my attempt to make some money over the internet... how successful I will be, I don't have a clue but hopefully it'll be a journey. And hey! even if I make a cent... I'll be happy! :)

Until next time... yeah I was going to write something clever but I got nothing. So I'll just leave it at... until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment