Friday, December 18, 2009

T-Minus 31 Days - Relocation Assistance

I check my email today and to my surprise Christmas came early for me again. Not only did they hire me but they will reimburse me for my move out west. I am so thankful that I found a place like this, a place that will take care of their employees. I'm SO thankful! So now since my expenses for my move is covered, I have to set a date to go to Grande Prairie to do some house hunting,come back home to attend a wedding and after the wedding, head back to Grande Prairie for good, for at least an year.

There is a month left before I leave and I'm trying to plan and schedule my time evenly so that I get to see my friends before I leave and to spend time with my family. I was never a person to organize my own birthday parties or what not.... and this won't be any different. I'll just go out for wings and beer with my buddies and just chill for the last time, until I come back home. I've started to make plans to see people individually so if you want a time with me, ask me now so we can hang out before I head out west.

Today's post is going to be short... I had things to blog about but can't think of them now. I'll have to start blogging right away when things come up so I don't forget. So don't be a stranger and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment