Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 9 - Sleeping Early

I'm not gonna write much cause I'm really tired today. But I do have some good news, I FOUND MY SKATES! YES! So when the weather gets better, I can head down and skate for awhile and go read my book at a coffee shop drinking a nice hot cup of tea. Sounds like a fantastic day!

The Hangover is coming out tomorrow and I want to get it. If I get it tomorrow until Thursday I can get it for $17.99 at Bestbuy... what to do... I'll probably do it! I laughed so much in that movie and I know the extra features are gonna be so jokes.... or so, so, so wrong. Hahaha.

Anyways, it's 11:14PM and I'm gonna head to bed. This should be good for tomorrow... let's see what time I wake up, hopefully early!

Don't be a stranger, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment