Friday, January 1, 2010

The day after new years eve... I didn't even do anything last night and I still managed to sleep most of the day today. I guess doing nothing is pretty tiring too. I was watching the college football bowl games and the winter classic hockey game but watching it lying down in my bed all cuddled up in my blanket didn't help my cause with falling asleep. At one point I remember I woke up for a second to turn off the tv and went back to sleep.

So my move to Grande Prairie is coming closer and closer. I emailed an apartment ad and they actually replied back. This is a 2 room apartment though and it a little bit more expensive than what I want but it's close to the hospital and other places. I have to email another place but both of them don't have any interior pictures so I'll have to make my decisions when I get there in two weeks.

I can't believe it is the weekend already. I honestly didn't have a clue what the days were... everyday felt like a weekend day. I guess I should enjoy this freedom cause I know I won't get this much free time when I start work. Which reminds me... I have to get a work calender to organize my life from now on. I should have bought on during boxing day. I saw a nice one for $13.99. It had time slots, days, full calender... the works! I'll have to get it soon. Maybe I'll get it this weekend.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far... let's make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment