Saturday, January 16, 2010

So Long Toronto... I Will Miss You

So I'm heading off to Grande Prairie for good in 5 or 6 hours. I had a blast at Wayne and Eli's wedding, hope the best for you two. Thanks for letting me party and hang out with all my friends for the last time in awhile.

As I sit here and think about my future... it's scary. There are a lot of unknowns for me. New town, new work, new everything. I guess I did ask for this... but didn't know it would hit me this hard. Thought I could breeze pass it and be on top of the world but in actuality I really don't know what I'm doing and I'm far from the top of the world.

I will miss my friends and family a lot. They were there for the good times and bad times. Shared a lot of great memories with them and I hope to continue to make great memories with you guys. I know it is going to be tough on me when I'll be sitting alone in my apartment thinking of home and wanting to hang out with my friends. Going to bars and going out for drinks won't be the same without you guys.

I know I have doubts and I know I will continue to have doubts about taking this job but I know for certain that this will help me grow as a person and help me mature as a man. I look forward to the unknown for that's where I will learn all my valuable life lessons from.

I won't have internet for awhile when I'm at Grande Prairie. So hopefully the next time I blog, I'll be settled in to my new apartment and settled into the new environment. Until that time... I'll miss you guys!

2 comments:

  1. whoops haha

    good luck on your first day at work, pj! you know that i'm always here for ya. call me, text me, skype me whenEVER :)

    YAAAAYYY to a new chapter of your life!


    rudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. dido! you'll be back in TO in NO time!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete