Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I wake up and there's a fresh layer of snow on the ground. It seems like every time I wake up in the morning and look outside the window there is a layer of fresh snow. Not necessary a lot of snow but still enough to cover the snowfall from the previous day. Good thing I have my dad's massive winter boot here with me! I should have wore it today when I went to Canadian Tire... next time.

My apartment is coming together slowly. I built my side table that was originally planned for my bedside table but it didn't look good so I moved it beside my flower pattern couch. I was starting to put together my coffee table but the garage sale screwdriver I bought years ago was a piece of crap and didn't do anything but hurt my hands and the screw bit deformed under the workload. So today I went out and got myself a screwdriver! It's a 4.8V Mastercraft cordless screwdriver that PIVOTS! How cool is that? What's even cooler is, it was on sale for $11.99... how good is that? It's only 4.8V so it's not that powerful but it sure is more powerful than me doing things manually. So if it I put together my coffee table and my living area is looking pretty decent.

I know a lot of you are asking for pictures but I don't have a camera so pictures will have to wait. So wait for them! I'll do a picture update one of these days.

Well another weekend is coming to an end... darn why do weekends feel so short now? And weekdays feel SO long? Have I become an official working professional, who dreads the weekdays, looks forward to weekends but hates how short weekends are? Crap!

I can't wait until I get my first pay check... two more weeks! I'm gonna feel like I won the lottery when I get paid! It's going to be great!

Don't be a stranger people and leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. omg...i actually recognize the name of the screwdriver...I hope you kept your receipt!!!

    ReplyDelete