Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Learning How To Two-Step

Work is getting better but at the same time it is picking up it's pace. My transition period is coming to end soon and I'm officially taking over two units beginning of March. So my workload is starting to get bigger and bigger. It's not a walk in the park as I thought it would be. Just wish I was working in mental health so I could have a little bit more passion, not saying I'm not giving it 110%, just would make my days more enjoyable cause I'd be doing something my mind and heart are into.

Saying that, I love my workplace. I love the people I work with, they are all helpful and easy to talk to, joke around just as much I do and they make the work atmosphere so relaxing. Although it is hard to keep up with them cause they have been working here for so long, it's a little intimidating, especially when I'm taking over two units that have been running so well with the two recreation therapists running the units. I have some big shoes to fill!

Cooking for myself is pretty fun. Wish I had more ingredients to cook a meal with though. Gotta hit the grocery store this weekend... in the mean time, I should pick of a menu and look up some recipes. What to make... any suggestions? I'll cook it and post pictures of it... so let me know some dishes I could cook. I look forward to hearing about them.

So don't be a stranger and leave a comment with your dish idea.

1 comment:

  1. maybe some yummy donkatsu? ;)

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/eating-well/golden-baked-pork-cutlets-recipe/index.html

    ReplyDelete