Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Holy Income Tax

I'm getting paid! I'm rich, bitch! Haha But what is up with this 10% income tax business? I checked my pay stub and looked at what I made and what I'm getting paid. What a difference! I don't like union dues and income tax... so damn high! I can I do... I'm making good money here and living here is umm good. Haven't decided yet cause I haven't been out much cause I have had no money to do so.

Paying bills stinks but it has to be done. Hopefully I'll have some money leftover to have some fun, go out to a pub and enjoy a good pub fare and cold pint of beer. Yum! I can't wait!

I'm lost for words tonight. I can't seem to gather my thoughts so I'll end it short tonight. Sorry folks!

But that doesn't mean you should come by again and again and again. So don't be a stranger, come back and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment