Saturday, February 13, 2010

I finally changed my number to an Alberta number... after almost a month of holding back I finally did it and it didn't take a long time. I thought it'd be a long process but nope. I called Virgin, gave them my new location, they gave me a number (sucks I couldn't pick my own number but its a good number and easy to memorize), changed some phone settings and I was done. My new number is on my msn name and is on facebook so if you're my friend and have me on msn or facebook or both you'll have access to my new number.

I went grocery shopping today for the first time since I've been here. I went last week to buy chicken for my super bowl chicken wings but that was just for that. Today I went all out... kinda. Bought milk, OJ, bread, sandwich meat, mayo, cheese, fruits, veggies, cereal... it was quite the shopping trip. The only thing was I had to carry everything back home cause I don't have a car here. The walk is a good 20 minute walk and walking to the store is a breeze, it's actually a nice walk except for the fact you're walking next to a pretty busy street. The walk back home with all my groceries is another story. I put the heavy stuff in my backpack and carried the rest in one of those reusable bags you buy for 99 cents. 2/3th home I start sweating bullets... man it's a great exercise but it sure is tiring. Maybe it's cause I don't anything after when I come home from work. I have to find a gym to join and get some exercise in during the week.

So now I'm waiting for my mini steaks to kind of marinate with some Club House steak pepper seasoning I got. That will be my dinner tonight with onions, carrots and broccoli.... and a side of rice I cooked last night. That actually sounds like a pretty damn good dinner! I have two mini steaks... anyone want free dinner? If not I'll just have it for tomorrow's dinner, I don't mind.

I'm gonna make a PB&J sandwich and watch some Olympics. Don't be a stranger and leave a comment!

GO CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment