Monday, March 22, 2010

Winter Wonderland Part 2

- UPDATE -

So here is some pictures I took today.

What I saw this morning from my window.

My dinner... steak and veggies. I was too lazy to make rice.

So I wake up this morning at 5AM with a terrible stomach ache... it didn't end well. Damn that instant noodle! Anyways, I get ready for work and to my surprise everything is covered in white snow. I swear the first day of Spring was Sunday... guess I'll have to wait a little longer for Spring/Summer. It didn't stop there... it kept snowing the whole day. I honestly felt like January again. It looks nice, I do love how the snow covers everything and makes things so clean and pure looking but the week... 2 weeks of sunlight and warm weather we had few weeks ago was just so nice and refreshing.

I guess my bike riding will have to be put on the back burner. I was really looking forward to riding my bikes around the city on all the trails that interconnects throughout the city. I can't wait!

Work is ok... it was pretty fast today. Went out for breakfast with few patients and in the afternoon played bingo for 2 hours. I know 2 hours! Time flies when you have fun. Tomorrow is another long day... going to Hythe, which is 45mins from Grande Prairie but with the weather and the road conditions... it'll probably take an hour. Hope the roads will be cleared and things go smoothly tomorrow.

Well gotta go and do dishes and clean up the kitchen. I like a clean kitchen... can't wait to design my own kitchen when I buy my own place (that was really random). Until tomorrow? Or next time... don't be a stranger and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment