Friday, March 5, 2010

Well Hello There Miss Weekend

I can't think of a better way to start the weekend by relaxing at home, enjoying a nice glass of rum and ginger and listening to good lounge music. Can't go wrong.

So I've been thinking about getting a DSLR instead of getting a PS3 and a LCD tv... I figured the huge mother of a tv I brought from home is doing it's job and I can't complain. I don't have a camera here to take pictures of Grande Prairie and I wanted to buy a simple point and shoot one but why not get a DSLR instead. So I've been looking at Canon... more specifically the Canon EOS Rebel SXi or the Canon EOS Rebel T1i. I'm just an amateur photographer so I don't know. I think the Rebel SXi will do but I am a tech/gadget junkie that want the best for the amount of money I want to spend. I'm leaning more towards the SXi but I want the T1i... but I know I should get the SXi. Oh man I'm in a pickle! Will my urge to get a better model win or will my reasonable side win and get the lesser model with more than enough options for my own good? I'm not sure who wins yet... it's a tough decision for sure!

Well I'm gonna enjoy my rum and ginger while getting myself lost in the music.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! I miss you all back home... it's just not the same without you guys.

Don't be a stranger and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment