Sunday, June 6, 2010

Long Overdue!

So it seems like I haven't blogged in two months or so... damn! I guess I've been lazy and it's hard to find time to sit down and blog. I know I don't do much after work but work is pretty tiring and when I get home all I want to do is... well nothing.

Life here is going well. Summer is finally here but had a dump of the white stuff during the May 24 weekend. It felt like winter ALL over again. It was pretty depressing. But all that stuff is gone and the sun is shining bright. The days are getting longer and longer too. The sun sets at around 10:30 these days but even after 10:30 it's still pretty bright outside until 11PM. I'm trying to do more outdoors cause it's just too nice to be indoors but like I said when I get home I don't want to do anything.

I've started to play ultimate frisbee which is pretty good. I didn't find a softball team/league so pick up ultimate will just do. I'm meeting people slowly through ultimate but I'm not complaining. It does get lonely but I just cook when I get lonely and/or bored. I've been cooking this weekend and here they are!

Saturday's dish 


Sunday's meal

So those were my meals this weekend. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and I'll do more of a food blog next time with more pictures and a recipe. I'm gonna finish the rest of Saving Private Ryan and probably head to bed after. Hope I don't take too long to blog again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment